The 6th Annual B2B Premium Wine, Beer and Spirits Trade Show is coming to Chicago in 2022 and is open to accept brand registrations.
This is an industry-only, highly specialized, and curated B2B show designed for international and national brands to do commerce with all 3 tiers of wines, spirits, and beers in the USA. If you are a brand looking to connect with importers, distributors, retailers (on-premise and off-premise), and press, this is the show for you.
This could be your opportunity for your brand to garner national distribution or for meeting a retail chain buyer to pitch your brands to.
USA Trade Tasting delivers an experience that elevates the US drinks industry to a new level and helps take your brands to the next step up.
The show will take place in Chicago on October 12 & 13 with 2 conference tracks which will include 28 speakers and 18 sessions over two days. The 2022 trade show will also include Master Classes and a VIP cocktail party on Day 1 of the show with the expo floor showcasing more than 100 brands as exhibitors.
The conference will include topics relevant to brand growth. Tickets for the conference are now available.
- How retailers can grow their DTC business while not increasing fixed costs.
- How distributors can hire, retain and grow their sales teams.
- How to operate as a world-class sommelier and drive business growth in your restaurant.
- Running a multi-retail outlet: How to set systems to measure and scale.
- How to scale your import business and work with state distributors.
- 10 street smart tips for brands looking to scale in the US drinks market.
- Trends, opportunities, and data overview of the US drinks market.
- Panel for non-traditional routes to market.
- How to build a successful DTC brand in the US market.
- The business of bartending and where bartenders should focus next.